Why We Worship Here
The following are a few samples of the submissions received from our thankfulness reflection as part of reflecting on the Stewardship Program.These entries were written by church members to share what our church is about
Attitude of Gratitude: September Edition
- I like to do the activities that the church provides for Youth Group like Lock-ins.
- A closer relationship with God and Jesus - a close knit church family that provides love and support in so many ways in the church and community.
- I like Youth Group because of the people and the fun games we play and it's a new experience.
- I am grateful for all the opportunities given to me in my life and for God to give me the strength to take them.
- Grateful for family and friends who surround me with love every day.
Attitude of Gratitude: July Edition
- I am thankful for the wonderful people who are the church, the true heart, for their example of serving, sharing, and outreach.
- I'm grateful for the children of our congregation.
- The crafts we do in Sunday School.
- I like to do the fun things at Youth Group.
- Bible study; coffee time; fellowship; service.
Attitude of Gratitude: June Edition
- I am grateful for this church and all the people in it. They have become
- My favorite thing about Youth Group is JESUS and the cool peeps!
- This church and its congregation have strengthened my belief in
God and the life ever after.
- God's Word and wonderful friends.
- I am so blessed to have this church and church family.
- I am so grateful for the many good works of the Methodist church